Authors submitting to this journal can opt to use a new service that will make it easier to share their research data.
Aims and scope
BMC Urology is an open access journal publishing original peer-reviewed research articles in all aspects of the prevention, diagnosis and management of urological disorders, as well as related molecular genetics, pathophysiology, and epidemiology.
- Hayley Henderson, BMC
- Tillie Cryer, BMC
- Lingling Tian, BMC
- Cosimo De Nunzio, Ospedale Sant'Andrea
- Stephen Kraus, University of Texas Health San Antonio
- Kim Moretti, Queen Elizabeth Hospital
- Ryan Terlecki, Wake Forest Baptist Health
- Caleb Kovell, Perelman Center for Advanced Medicine
- Michael O'Callaghan, Flinders Medical Centre
- Zham Okhunov, University of California
Click here to view the trending BMC Urology articles!
BMC Series blog
BMC Urology works with with Cochrane Urology in providing our authors with expert advice on systematic reviews and meta-analyses