- Open Access
Erratum to: The impact of tumour size on the probability of synchronous metastasis and survival in renal cell carcinoma patients: a population-based study
© Ingimarsson et al.; licensee BioMed Central. 2015
- Received: 28 January 2015
- Accepted: 28 January 2015
- Published: 16 February 2015
The original article was published in BMC Urology 2014 14:72
In the original article  the list of authors were incorrectly affiliated. Please find the corrected list below.
Johann P Ingimarsson1,4*, Martin I Sigurdsson1, Sverrir Hardarson2, Vigdis Petursdottir2, Eirikur Jonsson1, Gudmundur V Einarsson1 and Tomas Gudbjartsson1,3
1Departments Urology and Surgery, Landspitali University Hospital
2Department of Pathology, Landspitali University Hospital
3University of Iceland, Faculty of Medicine, Reykjavik, Iceland
4Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center, Lebanon, New Hampshire
We would like to apologize for this error and for any inconvenience this may have caused.
- Ingimarsson JP, Sigurdsson MI, Hardarson S, Petursdottir V, Jonsson E, Einarsson GV, et al.: The impact of tumour size on the probability of synchronous metastasis and survival in renal cell carcinoma patients: a population-based study.BMC Nephrol 2014, 14:72.Google Scholar
- The pre-publication history for this paper can be accessed here:http://www.biomedcentral.com/1471-2490/15/5/prepub
This article is published under license to BioMed Central Ltd. This is an Open Access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0), which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly credited. The Creative Commons Public Domain Dedication waiver (http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/) applies to the data made available in this article, unless otherwise stated.